We hope that you will be completely satisfied with your product. However, it may be necessary to return your product to us in some limited circumstances. Please ensure that you follow these instructions for returning a product to avoid a delay in processing your return.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. You should return any product to us via An-Post to the address given above with suitable insurance based on the value of the product. This means that the full value may be recovered by you if the product is lost or damaged. You should retain any receipt confirming the return. If returned products are lost we will not accept liability for them.
3. You will be responsible for the charges incurred in returning an item to us unless we agree to reimburse you elsewhere in these terms.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
5. You the Customer are solely responsible for inspecting the product upon delivery. You must contact Brownells Ireland should you wish to inform us of damaged, defective or missing goods and/or delivery discrepancies within 48 hours of your delivery being made.
6. Refunds will be processed and a decision issued within thirty (30) days from the date you tell us of a product return or the day we confirm to you that you are entitled to a refund and refunds will not be issued until the product has been received by us in its original or delivered state.
7. All goods incorrectly ordered will be accepted as a return and a 10% re-stocking fee may apply. (All postage costs incurred during the return are the customers responsibility).